Old wooden homes are open for the public during two event weekends, on December 2nd–3rd and 9th–10th in 2017. Come and enjoy the ambience of the Christmas homes! At the same time you can enjoy Christmas delicacies and shop use-art and handicrafts for presents (Accepting cash only). Entrance to the Christmas homes is free of charge.
Christmas Homes in the centre of Loviisa
Open on December 2nd-3rd and 9th-10th 2017 at 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
1. Vackerbacka, (Beautiful Hill), Puutarhakatu 34 A
2. Ajurintalo, (Coach Driver's House), Puutarhakatu 32
3. Pitkänpöydäntalo, (House of the Long Table), Mariankatu 7
4. Villa Aaltonen, Pitkäkuja 12
5. Kuninkaanlampi, (King's Pond), Kuhlefeltinkatu 8, kuninkaanlampi.fi
6. Villa Limppu, Kuhlefeltinkatu 12 A
7. Lilla Ljuva, Oltermanninkatu 8
8. Huset vid ån, Nahkurinkuja 12
9. Villa Armas, Kaivokatu 9
10. Helgas, Sibeliuksenkatu 6
11. Välimeren Majatalo, Haravankyläntie 9
12. Villa Hanna, Itäinen Harjutie 14
13. Casa ItaliaLoviisa, Sarvilahdenkatu 9, Facebook Casaitalialoviisa
Christmas Home in Pernaja
14. Stengård, Agricolantie 7, Pernaja centre, (Fi-07930 Loviisa) open on December 9th-10th 2017 at 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Christmas Homes in the Strömfors Iron Works
Open on December 2nd-3rd 2017 at 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
15. Rautaparta, Myllärintie 3
16. Villa Marmeladi, Ruukintie 5 B 1
17. Sahanmäki, Sahanmäentie 2
NEW! 18. Wanha Navetta, Ruukintie 10 G
19. Kimmo's Christmas World
Kuningattarenkatu 44, Fi-07900 Loviisa
In this private home you'll have a possibility to see a whole world made of ginger bread dough and sugar. Which of the ginger bread houses do you like the most?
Kimmo's Christmas World is open on December 2nd-3rd and 9th-10th 2017 at 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
It is free entrance to the Traditional Christmas Homes and Kimmo's Christmas World.
However it is a good idea to have some cash with you so that you can buy some refreshments at the homes or presents at the markets.